www.WisdomToNourish.com (the "Website") is owned and operated by Mind Enhancement Systems CC, registration number: 1999/040139/23 (hereinafter referred to as "Wisdom To Nourish").
Visitors to the Website ("Users" or "you"), including those Users who purchase any products on the Website ("Purchasers") are bound by these terms and conditions ("T&C"). If you do not agree to these T&C, do not continue to use the Website. Your continued use of the Website will constitute acceptance of the T&C.
Wisdom To Nourish reserves the right to alter prices on products ordered up to the time of shipping.
Wisdom To Nourish has the right to cancel orders should stock not be available at the ordered price.
Identification of Wisdom To Nourish products:
Stocks of all goods on offer are limited. Wisdom To Nourish shall take all reasonable efforts to ensure that when stock is no longer available, that offers thereof are discontinued. However, should items still be offered after stocks are sold out and Wisdom To Nourish is unable to fulfil the orders placed at advertised prices, Wisdom To Nourish shall only be liable to refund the amount paid by you for such product, on such terms and conditions set out in detail in the Refund Policy ("Refund Policy")
Agreements of Sale
Placing a product in a shopping basket or adding it to a wishlist without completing the purchase cycle does not:
- constitute an agreement of sale; and/or
- constitute an order for such product,
and as such, Wisdom To Nourish may remove such product from the shopping basket or wishlist if no stock is available and you cannot hold Wisdom To Nourish liable if such product is not available when the purchase cycle is completed at a later stage.
An agreement of sale only comes into effect if and when:
- you electronically submit a properly completed order for one or more products in your shopping basket; and
- payment is either authorised, or received by Wisdom To Nourish in its bank account
- Wisdom To Nourish has such a product at such a price in stock and is able to ship said product/s.
Termination of Sales & Cancellation of Orders
By Wisdom To Nourish:
Wisdom To Nourish reserves the right, whether for purposes of preventing suspected fraud or otherwise, to refuse to accept, or process payment on, any order and/or to cancel any sale concluded between you and Wisdom To Nourish, in whole or in part, without giving any reasons. Wisdom To Nourish shall only be liable to refund monies already paid by you (see Wisdom To Nourish’s Refund Policy in this regard), and accepts no other liability which may arise as a result of such refusal to process any order/sale.
Save for eBooks and eMagazines, you are entitled to cancel any order/s placed or sales concluded at any time prior to packaging of the products so purchased, as provided for in the Refund Policy.
Furthermore, save for certain exceptions, and subject to certain charges, the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002 ("ECT Act") entitles you to cancel any sale concluded on this Website within 7 days after date of receipt of the goods and to obtain a full purchase price refund. Please read the Refund Policy for further details in this regard.
Amounts payable by You
The price of each product is displayed with the product listing. In the event of a sale or special offer, the discounted price is displayed.
Delivery charges differ depending on a variety of factors, including product type, price, and weight, as well as whether delivery is to be made within, or outside, the borders of South Africa.
Value Added Tax:
Value added tax at the rate of 14% is charged on goods bought by South African residents. VAT is not payable on orders if both the billing and the shipping address are international.
Import duties may be payable by recipients of goods in foreign countries. Wisdom To Nourish does not know what levies may be payable and cannot calculate or estimate such costs. You are responsible for determining whether any such levies are payable and, if so, the amount thereof.
Wisdom To Nourish shall take all reasonable efforts to accurately indicate prices and delivery charges. However, should products be erroneously offered at incorrect prices and/or delivery charges, Wisdom To Nourish will not be obliged to sell products at such incorrect prices and/or delivery charges and shall only be liable to refund monies paid should you not wish to proceed with the purchase at the correct price and/or delivery charge.
Subject to the Exceptions listed below, your payment for any products ordered from Wisdom To Nourish must be made to Wisdom To Nourish’s bank account in any one of the following ways:
Credit card payments.
At the time of placing the order, the transaction details are presented to the bank and an authorization is obtained for the amount of the order. If such authorisation is not obtained, the order will be cancelled. If authorisation is obtained, payment is only collected when the order has been packaged and the goods shipped, save in the case of eBooks where payment is immediate.
Bank deposits & Electronic Funds Transfer.
If you select the 'pay via bank deposit' button, instructions will be given on how to deposit monies into Wisdom To Nourish’s bank account and it would be subject to the following rules:
- the exact amount must be paid;
- the payment must be identified by supplying the order number and surname in the reference section of the deposit slip or on the electronic transfer;
- cheque deposits are subject to a clearing period.;
- your order will be cancelled if you choose to pay by bank deposit and the amount due is not paid within 5 business days.
Refunds and cancellations will result in credit being applied to your customer profile.
Pre-order products: Products on pre-order can only be paid for by credit card.
Where we deliver:
Wisdom To Nourish delivers to addresses both within and beyond the borders of South Africa, save for the following types of products which will only be delivered to addresses within the Republic of South Africa:
- Internationally produced music;
- Items that weigh +10kg;
Inside the borders of South Africa:
All Wisdom To Nourish items listed on the Website have an indication of the delivery time:
- Wisdom To Nourish offers a next-working day delivery service on selected products (i.e. where the total order weight is under 2KG) but only for main centres in South Africa. Main centres include any destination within a 50km radius of the following cities: Pretoria, Johannesburg, Bloemfontein, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London and Durban. Delivery outside main centres is usually within 3 working days.
- Orders received by 12 noon will be despatched that day. Orders received after 12 noon will be despatched the following working day.
- locally sourced books that are not held in stock - usually 5 to 10 business days.
Outside the borders of South Africa:
Goods to the following international destinations are sent as follows:
- African countries - delivery to a post office in such African country only;
- All other countries - via airmail parcel post or via courier (the costs of courier delivery usually being very high and determined on an ad hoc basis).
- Delivery usually takes place within 2 or 3 weeks after dispatch, however, seasonal peaks and delays at customs is outside the control of Wisdom To Nourish and deliveries may take up to 12 weeks.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
- Delivery periods are only regarded as having commenced upon payment confirmation being received by Wisdom To Nourish.
- Wisdom To Nourish makes every effort to ensure that the information supplied on the Website is accurate. Where delays and out of stock situations occur, every reasonable effort will be made to inform the Purchaser.
- Pre-order products will be handled separately, and will be shipped when ready. If you have any pre-orders in your basket together with other products, the basket will be split into a different orders, and you may choose different delivery addresses for each order.
eBooks and eMagazines
eBooks and eMagazines are digital products which will be delivered to you electronically via the internet. More specifically, delivery will occur as follows:
The speed of delivery of a Link will depend on a variety of factors, most of which are internet related and beyond Wisdom To Nourish’s control (such as server availability, ADSL lines etc) and as such, Wisdom To Nourish does not hereby undertake to make delivery within any specific timeframe. However, as a guide only, delivery should occur within a few seconds, but can also take up to a number of hours.
You will be able to access and click on the Link at any time following delivery thereof to you, subject to the following:
- so as to reduce the risk of fraud, you will only be able to click on such Link as many times as stipulated in the relevant eBook metadata whereafter your access to the Link will be blocked;
- the Link will not appear if you have removed it, or Wisdom To Nourish has removed it pursuant to your having ‘returned’ the eBook (if possible in accordance with Wisdom To Nourish’s Refund Policy from time to time);
- Wisdom To Nourish does not guarantee that eBook publishers will make their eBooks available for download indefinitely and Wisdom To Nourish accepts no responsibility or liability to you or any other person if, upon your accessing and clicking the Link, the relevant eBook publisher no longer has the eBook available for download via such Link.
eBooks will not be able to be read on devices that do not support either of the Reader Applications.
Even if a Device supports either of the Reader Applications, eBooks will only be able to be read on such Device/s as you have associated with your profile in in such Reader Application. If you have not registered with with one of the Reader Applications, you will only be able to read the eBook on the Device onto which it was first downloaded.
You will need to be connected to the internet when you download an eBook and open it for the first time. On subsequent openings of the eBook, you will not need to be connected to the internet, provided you are opening the eBook from the Device you registered with the relevant Reader Application when you first downloaded and opened the eBook.
Illegal Use of eBooks
All eBooks are the exclusive property of the publisher or its licensors and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. The download of eBooks is intended for your personal and non-commercial use. Any other use of eBooks purchased from Wisdom To Nourish is strictly prohibited.
You may not modify, transmit, publish, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit, any of the content of eBooks, in whole or in part, and more specifically, you will not print, copy, or ‘lend’ eBooks to any other person ("Illegal Activities"). By downloading any eBook, you hereby acknowledge and agree to these terms. You hereby undertake that you shall not attempt to be able to do any of the Illegal Activities and should any of the Illegal Activities be possible for some reason, you undertake to not do so. You hereby indemnify Wisdom To Nourish from any and all loss, damage, or expense it may suffer or from claims which may be made by third parties against Wisdom To Nourish which arise from or in relation to your having participated in any Illegal Activities in relation to any eBook sold by Wisdom To Nourish.
Ordering eBooks from Wisdom To Nourish
You will only be able to include one eBook of any specific type in an order.
If you have any eBooks in your basket together with other products, the basket will be split into different orders and payment in respect of the eBooks order will take place immediately.
When purchasing an eBook from Wisdom To Nourish, you will be purchasing the right to download such eBook from the relevant publisher’s website and consequently, delivery will take place electronically via the internet as described below.
If you have any problems relating to the purchase process, please report it to Wisdom To Nourish at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting the call centre at +27 21 7012241
Wisdom To Nourish may make physical and/or electronic gift vouchers, as well as electronic promotional vouchers (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Vouchers") available on the Website from time to time.
Vouchers can only be redeemed -
- while they are valid, their expiry dates being unable to be extended;
- on the Website towards the purchase of Wisdom To Nourish products listed on the Website.
Vouchers cannot be -
- used to purchase other Vouchers;
- used towards purchases at any affiliate website/s;
- exchanged for cash; or
- transferred or assigned to any other person.
Physical Gift Vouchers can be purchased and will be delivered in the same way that Wisdom To Nourish products are, either on their own or together with other products.
However, electronic Gift Vouchers can only be purchased separately from other products. Practically this means that if an electronic Gift Voucher is placed in your shopping basket with other goods, the system will split the basket contents into two orders (one for the goods, and one for the electronic Gift Voucher/s). While credit card payments in respect of the goods will only be processed on shipment, payment for the electronic Gift Voucher/s will be obtained from the bank immediately.
Please note that certain Gift Vouchers may be product-specific in that they can only be used to purchase specific Wisdom To Nourish products listed on the Website. For example, although general Gift Vouchers can be used to purchase any Wisdom To Nourish products on the Website (including eBooks), eBook Gift Vouchers can only be used to purchase eBooks on the Website.
Promotional Vouchers are issued electronically at Wisdom To Nourish's own discretion. Users do not have a right to Promotional Vouchers and Promotional Vouchers cannot be earned.
Promotional Vouchers are issued under specific terms and conditions regulating when and how they may be used. As a general rule, and unless specified otherwise on the specific Promotional Voucher itself –
- a Promotional Voucher can only be used with promotional offers on the Website;
- only one Promotional Voucher can be used per shopping basket; and
- the value of the Promotional Voucher will be set off against the value of your shopping basket and the balance remaining, if any, will be payable by you. Please note the following exception in this regard: should the value of the products in your shopping basket have qualified for ‘Free Delivery’, but after application of the Promotional Voucher to such basket, the remaining balance is less than the value required in order to qualify for Free Delivery, delivery costs in respect of such basket will be added and be payable by you
Promotional Vouchers and their expiry dates are listed under 'MY ORDERS' on the Website.
Promotional Vouchers cannot be redeemed on magazine subscriptions, Post Office renewals or to purchase other Gift Vouchers.
Restrictions on Sales
The onus is on you to ensure that you meet any age restrictions applicable to products ordered by you on the Website (including DVD’s and Videos) and that these restrictions are observed and accordingly you indemnify Wisdom To Nourish from any and all liability in this regard, including any liability arising as a result of your failure to provide accurate information in this regard when completing the Website registration process.
Regional encoding of DVDs:
Most of the DVDs available for purchase on the Website are encoded for use in region 2 or are encoded for multiple zones. DVD’s encoded for other zones will be indicated as such. Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that you purchase DVD’s of the correct zone.
Defects, Returns, Refunds & Guarantees
Should you not be satisfied with any product purchased by you on the Website (either from Wisdom To Nourish or from a Marketplace Seller), by reason of a defect, incorrect choice of product, or otherwise, you may, under certain circumstances, be entitled to either be refunded or have the product repaired or replaced, as the case may be. The Refund Policy regulates your rights in this regard. Please click here to read such Refund Policy.
A full record of every sale and related transaction between you and Wisdom To Nourish shall be maintained on the Website for a period of 12 months following the date of such sale or related transaction. You shall thus only be able to view and print such record during such period, whereafter, you shall be responsible for retaining your own record of the relevant sale or related transaction.
Apart from the provisions of sections 43(5) and 43(6) of the ECT Act, neither Wisdom To Nourish nor any of its agents or representatives shall be liable for any damage, loss or liability of whatsoever nature arising from the use or inability to use this Website or the services or content provided from and through this Website. Furthermore, Wisdom To Nourish makes no representations or warranties, implied or otherwise, that, amongst others, the content and technology available from this Website are free from errors or omissions or that the service will be 100% uninterrupted and error free. You are encouraged to report any possible malfunctions and errors to support@Wisdom To Nourish.com
This Website is supplied on an "as is" basis and has not been compiled or supplied to meet your individual requirements. It is your sole responsibility to satisfy yourself prior to accepting these T&C that the service available from and through this Website will meet your individual requirements and be compatible with your hardware and/or software.
Information, ideas and opinions expressed on this Website should not be regarded as professional advice or the official opinion of Wisdom To Nourish and you are encouraged to consult professional advice before taking any course of action related to information, ideas or opinions expressed on this Website.
Neither Wisdom To Nourish nor any of its agents or representatives shall be liable for any damage, loss or liability of whatsoever nature arising from the use or inability to use any product sold by Wisdom To Nourish or any Marketplace Seller on this Website.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Website is hosted, controlled and operated from the Republic of South Africa and therefore governed by South African law and, subject to the ‘Disputes’ clause of these T&C, you and Wisdom To Nourish submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts.
Wisdom To Nourish shall take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. For the purpose of this clause, "personal information" shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded here:
Wisdom To Nourish may electronically collect, store and use the following of your personal information:
- name and surname;
- birth date;
- country of residence;
- closest city;
- non-personal browsing habits and click patterns;
- e-mail address;
- mobile number (if provided by you);
- IP address; and
- ID number / passport number.
Wisdom To Nourish collects, stores and uses the abovementioned information for the following purposes:
- to greet you when you access the Website;
- subject to your consent, to inform you of facts relating to your access and use of the Website;
- subject to your consent, to inform you about competitions and special offers from Wisdom To Nourish and/or its partners / affiliates;
- to compile non-personal statistical information about browsing habits, click-patterns and access to the Website;
- to verify your identity when transacting with Wisdom To Nourish and/or Marketplace Sellers;
- to ensure that the goods are received by the addressee; and
- to facilitate communication between you and any Marketplace Sellers from whom you have made purchases.
Information detailed above is collected either electronically by using cookies or is provided voluntarily by you. You may determine cookie use independently through your browser settings.
You may elect not to receive any communications from Wisdom To Nourish and/or its partners / affiliates.
Wisdom To Nourish may collect, maintain, save, compile and share any information collected from you, subject to the following provisions:
Wisdom To Nourish shall not disclose your personal information unless –
- you consent thereto;
- disclosure to a Marketplace Seller is necessary for purposes of your purchases from such Marketplace Seller; or
- through due legal process.
- Wisdom To Nourish may compile, use and share any information that does not relate to any specific individual; and
- Wisdom To Nourish owns and retains all rights to non-personal statistical information collected and compiled by Wisdom To Nourish.
You acknowledge and agree that certain personal information (i.e. your full names, delivery address, email address, and contact number) will be disclosed to Marketplace Sellers from whom you have ordered products in order to enable delivery of such products to you and to facilitate communication between you in relation to your purchase of such products.
Any person that delivers or attempts to deliver any damaging code to this Website or attempts to gain unauthorised access to any page on this Website shall be prosecuted and civil damages shall be claimed in the event that Wisdom To Nourish suffers any damage or loss.
You agree and warrant that your log-in name and password shall:
- be used for your personal use only; and
- not be disclosed to any third party.
You allow Wisdom To Nourish to take all reasonable steps to ensure the integrity and security of the Website and back-office applications.
All credit card transactions are Secure Socket Layers encrypted. Wisdom To Nourish’s registration documents and the Website's registered domain name are checked and verified by Thawte.
Changes to Agreement
Wisdom To Nourish may, in its sole discretion, change these T&C or any part thereof at any time with or without notice. It is your responsibility to visit the Website to see whether the T&C have been amended and ensure that you are satisfied with the amendments. Should you not be satisfied with the amendments, you must refrain from placing any further orders on, or from using in any way, the Website.
Between you and Wisdom To Nourish
Save for urgent or interim relief which may be granted by a competent court, in the event of any dispute of any nature whatsoever arising between you and Wisdom To Nourish on any matter provided for in, or arising out of these T&C, and not resolved through the Customer Relations Department of Wisdom To Nourish, then such a dispute shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in terms of the expedited rules of the Arbitration Foundation of South Africa. Arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in Cape Town in English.
Wisdom To Nourish chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi (ie its address) for all purposes under these T&C, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, the following address:
17 Coot Drive
Term and Termination
These T&C shall commence from the date on which they are published on the Website and continue indefinitely, as amended by Wisdom To Nourish from time to time, for so long as the Website exists and is operational, Wisdom To Nourish being entitled to terminate these T&C and/or shut down the Website at any time.
Any and all copyright subsisting in the Website, including these T&C, vests in Wisdom To Nourish and all rights not expressly granted are reserved.
Wisdom To Nourish cannot screen or edit all the content available from the Website and does not accept any liability for illegal, defamatory or obscene content. You are encouraged to inform Wisdom To Nourish of any content that may be offensive or illegal.
Intellectual Property Rights
All the content, trademarks and data on this Website, including but not limited to, software, databases, text, graphics, icons, hyperlinks, private information, designs and agreements, are the property of or licensed to Wisdom To Nourish and as such are protected from infringement by local and international legislation and treaties.
When you visit the Website or send e-mails to Wisdom To Nourish, you consent to receiving communications from Wisdom To Nourish electronically and agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications sent by Wisdom To Nourish satisfy any legal requirements, including but not limited to the requirement that such communications should be "in writing".
No person, business or web site may link to any page on this Website without the prior written permission of Wisdom To Nourish. Such permission could be obtained by contacting support@WisdomToNourish.com
Hyperlinks provided on this Website to non-Wisdom To Nourish sites are provided as is and Wisdom To Nourish does not necessarily agree with, edit or sponsor the content on such web pages.
The ECT Act states that when we offer goods or services by way of certain electronic transactions, we must make the following information about us available to customers on websites where the goods or services are offered:
Wisdom To Nourish.com, a division Mind Enhancement Systems cc, registered in South Africa, registration number 1999/040139/23
Address for receipt of legal service:
17 Coot Drive
Official email address:
Purchases from Wisdom To Nourish
Wisdom To Nourish delivers both within South Africa, and internationally.
Delivery within South Africa
The minimum delivery charge (for products weighing less than 1 Kg) is as follows:
- R30 for postal delivery, 3 - 5 days;
- R60 for Speed Serices - ovenight to major centres to your nearest post office counter, or 2 days in outlying areas;
- R80 for courier delivery.
Main centres include any destination within a 50km radius of the following cities: Pretoria, Johannesburg, Bloemfontein, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London and Durban.
Note that the South African Post Office only accepts parcels with a maximum weight of 30Kg.
Delivered via the postal system.
The cost of delivery outside the borders of South Africa is payable in South African Rand. The following minimum delivery charges are payable, per order, irrespective of the value of the products ordered:
- Namibia - R 65.00;
- African countries (excl Namibia) - R 199.00;
- United Kingdom - R 120.00;
- Other International deliveries - R180.00
Note that the actual delivery charges are subject to increase based on the weight of the order, once packaged for shipment.
Wisdom To Nourish does not charge any delivery fees for electronic delivery of the relevant eBook Link.
However, you may incur costs (eg ISP fees) associated with downloading the eBook and/or Link thereto and Wisdom To Nourish will not under any circumstances be liable for any such costs incurred by you.
Save for certain exceptional cases (as listed below), Section 44 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002 (“ECT Act”) entitles you to cancel any sale concluded on this Website within 7 days after date of receipt of the goods and to obtain a full purchase price refund within 30 days thereafter, subject to being charged by Wisdom To Nourish for the delivery, handling and return of the goods.
Section 42(2) of the ECT Act sets out all the exceptions to the aforesaid ‘cooling-off right’. The exceptions include the following products in respect of which NO cooling off period shall apply:
- Books, magazines, newspapers and periodicals;
- Audio or video recordings or computer software which have been opened/un-sealed;
- Foodstuffs, beverages or other goods intended for everyday consumption and delivered to a Purchaser’s home, residence or workplace; and
- Products which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are likely to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
You will only be entitled to a refund in respect of the exceptions listed above, which for the sake of clarity include eBooks and eMagazines, in the event and to the extent that any such refund is provided for under the express provisions of this Refund Policy herein below.
If a product purchased is not delivered within the agreed delivery period, or where no specific period was agreed, within 30 days after having purchased the Product, the ECT Act entitles you to cancel such sale on 7 days notice to the seller of such product.
Should a product purchased be unavailable, Wisdom To Nourish must notify you and issue a full refund within 30 days after such notice.
Refunds on purchases from Wisdom To Nourish
Save for any purchase of an eBook or eMagazines, which cannot be cancelled once purchased, you are entitled to cancel (either in whole or in part) any sale prior to packaging the products so sold.
Cancellations can be effected via Wisdom To Nourish’s tel number (at +27 21 7012241) or online on your ‘Cart’ webpage (the functionality for cancelling any sale will only be available for so long as you are entitled to cancel same).
If timeously cancelled as aforesaid, you will be fully refunded in respect of such cancelled sale (including delivery charges), without any administrative charges being payable; provided that, should a sale only be partially cancelled and delivery charges as re-calculated on the value of the revised order exceed the delivery charges as calculated on the original order, you shall be liable for the amount of such excess.
Defective / damaged products
- Please note: the following will NOT be regarded as defects and will not entitle you to any repair, replacement or refund:
- faults resulting from normal wear and tear;
- encoding on DVD’s not being compliant with your zone (save where the encoding was incorrectly specified in the relevant product description).
- if an eBook and eMagazines Link does not give you access to the relevant eBook and eMagazines because –
- you have no internet connection, or the eBook and eMagazines is blocked by your firewalls, or a similar internet or network related restriction is present on your end; or
- in the case of an eBook, you have clicked on the Link more than 3 times;
- in the case of an eMagazine, you have clicked on the Wisdom To Nourish Link more than once; or
- payment therefor has failed.
- the inability to open or read an eBook pdf file –
on more than one Device simultaneously;
due to the related Wisdomtonourish.com Reader application or Adobe Digital Editions Reader application (as the case may be) being faulty/defective;
on a Device which you have not yet associated/registered with the relevant Reader Application; or
because you are unable to associate your device with a Reader Application because you are not connected to the internet;
faults resulting from normal wear and tear;
- the inability to open or read an eMagazine file –
due to the Reader being faulty/defective
on a Device which you have not yet associated/registered with the relevant Reader Application; or
because you are unable to associate your device because you are not connected to the internet.
- Subject to the "Product Exceptions" and "Special Offers" sections below –
if Wisdom To Nourish supplies the wrong product or if the product is damaged or faulty as a result of a manufacturing defect, Wisdom To Nourish must be notified by way of email to support@WisdomTo Nourish.com or by contacting the call centre at +27 21 7012241, within 14 days of invoice. Should Wisdom To Nourish not receive notice within such 14 days you will be deemed to have received the correct product, in accordance with the order placed by you, and in good working condition.
Wisdom To Nourish will exchange the incorrect or faulty product for a replacement upon receipt of the returned product (click here for address for purposes of product returns). The returned product must be received in the original packaging and if the product is returned as a result of being an incorrect delivery, the product must not have been utilised. Wisdom To Nourish will make all reasonable effort to exchange the product, but if replacement is not possible at the same price or at all, Wisdom To Nourish will refund the purchase price including delivery cost upon receipt of the returned product.
- Special Offers: If a defective product was ordered pursuant to a “Special Offer” and such product is no longer being offered at the special price, Wisdom To Nourish will not replace same as aforesaid, but will instead refund the purchase price paid including delivery costs upon receipt thereof.
- Product Exceptions: Certain types of Wisdom To Nourish products will have different warranty provisions, as follows:
- Certain product types which have been opened
Once opened, the following types of products will not be accepted for a refund and will only be replaced with another copy of the same product: CDs, Videos & DVDs. If Wisdom To Nourish is unable to replace the product for any reason, your Wisdom To Nourish shopper profile will be credited.
Under no circumstances will Wisdom To Nourish be liable for any damage arising from any misuse or abuse of the goods.
Due to the many variables which could render an eBook (being the .pdf) or the Link thereto problematic or defective; the fact that it is not possible to return a defective Link or eBook to Wisdom To Nourish for inspection; and the resultant difficulty in proving the existence or cause of any defect, any alleged defect in an eBook or Link thereto shall be dealt with as follows:
Should you experience any problems in using the Link to access the eBook, or in opening or reading the eBook itself, or, although able to read the eBook, the eBook is defective in some other way (missing pages, incorrect book, etc), you must report the problem to Wisdom To Nourish by way of email to support@Wisdomtonourish.com or by contacting the call centre at +27 21 7012241 within 90 days of purchase.
If timeously reported as aforesaid, Wisdom To Nourish shall assist you in determining the possible cause/s of the problem and how to rectify same. If Wisdom To Nourish deems it necessary, it shall liaise with the relevant eBook publisher/s in this regard to rectify the problem or to issue you with a new Link if required, but no refunds shall be issued unless Wisdom To Nourish, in its sole discretion, determines that a refund would be appropriate.
It should be noted that it will be even more unlikely that Wisdom To Nourish deems a refund appropriate if you have already downloaded the eBook. Consequently, if you believe an error has been made in your purchase (ie you’ve accidentally ordered the incorrect eBook), please report the problem to Wisdom To Nourish WITHOUT clicking on the Link to download the eBook.
Processing of refunds
Should you be entitled to a refund for any reason, such refund shall –
- in the case of payment having been made by credit card be effected on the credit card;
- in other instances, be credited to your Wisdom To Nourish shopper profile, in which case you have the right to request that the funds be paid into your bank account, being your bank account as reflected on Wisdom To Nourish’s records. Wisdom To Nourish will not, in this instance, pay funds into a third party bank account.